By julietm, Nov 21 2014 12:01AM
Casting back to 2012, a plan was hatched. Turned out that a whole load more were required before the original Plan #1 could even begin to get underway:
1. useless old barn, check;
2. tree growing out of it, check;
3. architects plans, check;
4. bat and owl survey, check;
5. structural survey, check;
6. access statement, check;
7. planning permission, check;
8. architect's drawings, check;
9. tender process, check;
10. building regs, check;
11. fire regs, check;
12. bat licence, check;
13. finances ... well, yunno, kinda.
This has to be the scariest, most exciting thing on the farm - an old barn with possibilities, and a plan. Correction: very many plans.